A DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter (PM or soot) from diesel engine exhaust.
During operation, diesel engines produce a variety of PM due to incomplete fuel combustion. The composition of these particles varies widely – depending upon engine type, age, and the emissions specifications that the engine was designed to meet. The emitted particles in diesel exhaust can penetrate deep into the lungs – posing serious health risks including aggravated asthma, lung damage, and other respiratory problems.
The CDTi difference in DPFs.
CDTi offers a broad range of DPFs that combine advanced catalyst technologies with field-proven designs — providing exceptional reliability and filtration performance that either meets or exceeds the requirements of increasingly stringent environmental regulations.
- Purifilter – Passive regeneration delivers a trouble-free solution to your diesel emissions mandate.
- Purifilter Plus – Combined active and passive filter regeneration eliminates duty cycle requirements.
- Purifilter EGR – Passively regenerating filtration compatible with both EGR-equipped and non-EGR engines.
- Purifilter OR – Reliable passive filtration for both EGR-equipped and non-EGR engines in off-road applications.
- Combifilter – Rugged and dependable particulate filtration for severe off-road equipment applications.
Cattrap – Effective emissions control for heavy industrial, underground, and mining applications.